Keep your pool warm and your wallet unscathed by lowering your electricity bills this season with the 6-pack of Solar Sun Rings Swimming Pool Spa Heater Circular Solar Covers.
Solar sun rings are much easier to set up and take down than regular pool covers and save you money in the process. The solar cover works by using sunlight to heat the pool throughout the day while the thermal blanket effect helps the water retain heat during the night.
The cover also reduces the evaporation of water and chemicals, so your pool stays intact longer. The redesigned inner grid with added drainage grommets allows water to seep through the Solar Sun Rings without sinking. Dirty pool? Simply move the rings around while cleaning your pool instead of going through the hassle of removing them all.
Enjoy your pool without worry with the 6-pack of Solar Sun Rings Swimming Pool Spa Heater Circular Solar Covers.
- Convenient 6-pack of solar covers uses sunlight to heat the pool throughout the day
- Thermal blanket effect helps the water retain heat during the night
- Helps reduce evaporation of water and chemicals
- Rings easily break apart to prevent tie-ups in accidental falls
- Redesigned inner grid with added drainage grommets which allows water to seep through the Solar Sun Rings without sinking
- Redesigned and enlarged outer ring for better floating, rafting, and rigidity
- Added grommet on the hanging hoop for increased durability
- Work with automatic pool cleaners
- Easy to install and remove by one person
- Unaffected by salt or chlorine systems
- Color: Sunburst
- Dimensions (W x H): 60 x 2 inches
- Quantity: 6
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.