This Soundstorm Laboratories EV1500M amplifier is the perfect upgrade for your car audio system. It has 1500 watts of max power with 1125 watts of RMS power at 2 ohms and 563 watts of RMS power at 4 ohms. It has an A/B MOSFET power supply and includes a remote bass knob.
An amplifier with both high level and low level inputs gives your flexibility by allowing you to build an audio system using virtually any standard factory or aftermarket source unit. High level (speaker level) inputs accept the signal from the speakers, while low level (RCA) inputs accept the signal from the pre amp outputs of the source unit.
The built in crossovers enable you to tailor the audio to your system’s needs. A high pass filter allows only the frequencies above the set frequency to pass through to your full range or component speakers and a low pass filter allows only the frequencies below the set frequency to pass through to your subwoofers so your speakers and subwoofer can perform more efficiently and effectively.
- RMS power: 563 watts x 1 channel @ 4 ohms; 1125 watts x 1 channel @ 2 ohms
- Max power: 1500 watts x 1 channel @ 2 ohms
- 2 ohm stable monoblock
- High/low crossover
- Variable low pass crossover: 40 150Hz
- Fixed high pass crossover (200Hz)
- Variable 0 to +18dB bass boost
- Variable input gain control
- Power and protection LED indicators
- Thermal, overload and speaker short protection
- Line and speaker level inputs
- Chrome plated RCA connectors and screw terminals
- Frequency response: 9Hz 150Hz (+/ 3dB)
- Signal to noise ratio 105dB
- THD at RMS output 0.01%
- Damping factor: 125+
- Remote control included
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 10 x 2.375 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 4
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.