Get a complete audio set-up with this package including Soundstorm 8-Gauge Wiring Kit with 2 BOSS Audio CXX10 Speakers, R1100M Monoblock Amplifier, and 2 QPower Subwoofer Enclosure Boxes.
The 8-gauge amplifier installation kit has everything you need to install your amplifier in your car including cables, fuse holder, speaker wire, grommets, and ring terminals. The BOSS Audio Riot monoblock amplifier with remote offers a max power output of 1100 watts, 2 ohms, and is a Class A/B power amplifier. This car audio amplifier has the ability to enhance the sub level when an amp and subwoofer are connected and offers multiple protective features for peace-of-mind.
These 2 QPower single 10-inch sealed enclosures feature solid 5/8-inch MDF construction, charcoal carpet covering, terminal cup connectors, 0.9 cubic feet of air space per box, and a mounting depth of 4.75-inches. These boxes are designed and built for the deepest bass even in tight spots in your vehicle. The Boss 10-inch car subwoofer features a MAX power handling of 800 watts and an RMS power handling of 400 watts. With the single voice-coil and polypropylene cone construction, you get optimal sound and durability. This speaker has a mounting depth of 3.75 inches.
- Complete audio package includes Soundstorm 8-Gauge Wiring Kit, 2 BOSS Audio CXX10 Speakers, R1100M Monoblock Amplifier, and 2 QPower Subwoofer Enclosure Boxes
- Wiring kit includes 20-foot 8-gauge red power cable, 16-foot 18-gauge blue turn-on wire, 3-foot 8-gauge black ground cable, 20-foot RCA interconnect, fuse holder, 30-foot speaker wire, Number 10 gold plated ring terminal, 0.25-inch gold plated ring terminal, 0.3125-inch gold plated ring terminal, 3 rubber grommets, and 20, 4-inch wire ties
- QPower 10-inch subwoofer box allows for the deepest bass and optimal sound delivery constructed of 5/8-inch MDF, charcoal carpet cover, and terminal cup connectors with a 4.75-inch mounting depth
- BOSS Audio 10-inch car subwoofer features a MAX power handling of 800 watts and an RMS power handling of 400 watts with the single voice-coil and polypropylene cone construction for optimal sound and durability
- BOSS Audio Riot monoblock amplifier with remote offers a max power output of 1100 watts, 2 ohms, and is a Class A/B power amplifier with thermal, overload, and short protection
- Total power output: 800 watts
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Voice coil structure: Single
- Cone material: Polypropylene
- Free air resonance (fs): 38 Hz
- Total Q (QTS): 1.18
- Electrical Q: 1.32
- Mechanical Q: 7.55
- Surround material: Rubber
- Mounting hole diameter: 9.2 inches
- Mounting depth: 3.75 inches
- Sensitivity: (1 W/ 1 m) 87 dB
- Weight: 5.95 pounds
- Quantity: 2
- QPower QTW10 single 10-inch sealed subwoofer box enclosures (Pair)
- Size: 10-inch
- Air Space: 0.9 Cubic Feet per Box
- Mounting Depth: 4.75 inches
- 5/8-inch MDF Construction
- Terminal cup connectors
- Charcoal carpet covering
- Cutout diameter: 9 inches
- Dimensions: 20 (W) x 15 (H) x 5
- 7.25 (TD-BD) inches
- Weight: 26 pounds
- Quantity: 2
- BOSS Audio Riot 1100-watt monoblock amplifier
- Monoblock class A/B car audio amplifier
- Peak power of 1100 watts, RMS power of 825 watts
- Subwoofer level control and high-level inputs
- Thermal, overload, and short protection
- Includes bass remote control
- Boss logo is backlit in a cool blue glow
- Max power: 1100 watts
- Max power at 4 ohms: 550 watts x 1
- RMS power at 4 ohms: 413 watts x 1
- Max power at 2 ohms: 1100 watts x 1
- RMS power at 2 ohms: 825 watts x 1
- Amp topology: Monoblock, class A/B
- Power supply type: MOSFET
- Channel configuration: 1-channel
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.01 percent
- Frequency response: 9 Hz-50 kHz ±1 dB
- Impedance: 2 to 8 ohms
- S/N Ratio (A-Weighted): 102 dB
- RCA Inputs: 2-channel
- Low Pass Filter: 35 Hz to 160 Hz
- Bass boost: Switchable or 18 dB
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.125 x 10.4375 x 2.25 inches
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.