Start your herbs and flowers off right this season with the Southern Patio 24 Inch Westlake Deck Rail Garden Planter.
Whether you live in an apartment or simply want to add some greenery to your porch, this rail planter can optimize and beautify your outdoor space. The portable resin planter is a perfect addition to your deck or porch, providing a wide and deep space to grow fresh rosemary, plant tulip bulbs, or start your vegetable seedlings off for later transplanting. Made from durable resin, the accent planter box is sure to last for years to come. A pleated texture with a galvanized finish lends an old-fashioned, rustic appeal to the frame. The frame fits standard railings and can also stand on its own for use on the ground or even indoors.
Give your plants a happy home with the Southern Patio 24 Inch Westlake Deck Rail Garden Planter.
- Start the growing season off right with a new container garden for herbs, flowers, and more
- Spacious rectangular planter features pleated texture and attractive rustic galvanized finish
- Constructed from a high-density resin material for maximum durability
- Suitable for use as a deck rail planter or a freestanding container
- Guarded against fading caused by the elements and includes UV protectors
- Material: Resin
- Color: Rustic galvanized
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24 x 11.5 x 9.5 inches
- Weight: 3.9 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.