Create an elegant outdoor space in your home with the Dynamic Design 18-Inch Grecian Urn Planter Pot from Southern Patio. The subtle white color will look great with your other outdoor decor.
This bundle comes with 4 sets of garden planters to meet all your needs. This Greek-inspired planter is ideal for small plants and shrubs. Designed with a neutral color and subtle detailing, this pot will enhance the look of your favorite plants and make them stand out among the rest. Made of plastic materials, this planter is lightweight yet more durable than most other traditional flower pots. The finish is coated and weather-proof, meaning this planter will keep the lovely color and high quality for years to come. Use this urn-styled planter pot as the perfect addition to your entryway, walkway, or backyard patio. Turn your outdoor space into one that's easy on the eyes for the whole neighborhood to enjoy.
Ensure to add a bit of elegance with the Dynamic Design Grecian Urn Planter Pot from Southern Patio.
- This bundle comes with 4 sets of garden planters to meet all your needs
- 18-inch Greek-inspired urn planter is perfect for small plants and shrubs
- Resin-based design is lightweight and more durable than other traditional materials
- Provides long-lasting color for years of use
- Ideal accent for entryways, walkways, patios, and more
- Subtle white color will make your plants the star of the show
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.625 x 17.625 x 15.5 inches
- Quantity: 4
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.