Reduce fine sediment particles from various applications with the 8 SpiroPure 10 by 4.5-Inch Dual Gradient Polypropylene Filters. These filters utilize dual-gradient polypropylene filter media to provide a higher dirt-holding capacity and excellent chemical resistance.
Featuring a nominal filtration rating of 150 to 50 microns, these filters ensure high-quality filtration and extend the lifespan of your water system. These filters capture even the tiniest particles, including sediment, dirt, sand, rust, and other containments, guaranteeing a clean and safe water supply for all residential, rural, municipal, and commercial applications.
These filters provide a steady and consistent water flow without compromising filtration performance. The filter's temperature rating of 40 to 145 degrees Fahrenheit makes them suitable for any environmental condition.
Whether you're looking to improve the quality of your drinking water or need a reliable filtration system, use the 8-pack of 10 by 4.5-Inch Dual Gradient Polypropylene Water Filter Cartridges from SpiroPure.
- Includes 8 water filter cartridges to reduce sediment for residential, rural, municipal, and commercial applications
- Made of dual-gradient density spun polypropylene filter media to provide a higher dirt-holding capacity
- Nominal filtration rating of 50 microns reduces sediment for various water filtration needs and captures every particle and impurities
- Equipped with a temperature rating of 40 to 145 degrees Fahrenheit
- High-quality replacement sediment filter that fits any standards filter housing that uses 10 by 4.5-inch filter cartridges
- Recommended replacement for other filter cartridges such as SDC-45-1050
- Material: Polypropylene
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.50 x 4.50 x 10 inches
- Weight: 0.88 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
- Quantity: 8
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.