Elevate your gardening game with the Spray-N-Grow Micronutrients. Infused with a potent blend of 17 essential micronutrients, this solution is formulated to enhance the yield and root mass of your plants. Witness quicker flower setting and greater bloom nutrition, resulting in more vibrant and healthier blooms.
Enjoy higher brix levels and a longer shelf-life for your harvested crops thanks to this garden-boosting supplement. It's a concentrate, meaning this 8-ounce bottle can make up to 32 quarts of nutritious plant food, enough to cover between 125 to 250 square feet.
Application is a breeze; simply mix with warm water and apply using a sprayer that produces a fine mist, ideally in the early morning or late evening (product is not suitable for use with a hose-end sprayer). The plant vitamin can also be used in conjunction with your favorite plant food, offering a comprehensive nutrient profile for your plants. Plus, it can be used year-round and right up to the day of harvest. With an indefinite shelf life, this liquid concentrate is always ready to support your gardening ventures, regardless of the season.
Perk up those plants and help them reach their full potential with the Spray-N-Grow Micronutrients.
- Unleash your plants' full potential with 17 essential micronutrients, enhancing yield and root mass
- Experience faster flower setting and bloom nutrition for impressive, vibrant blooms
- Achieve higher brix levels and an extended shelf-life for harvested crops with regular use
- Bottle makes 32 quarts, offering coverage for 125 to 250 square feet per mixed quart
- Easy to apply with a fine mist sprayer; Not for use in a hose-end sprayer
- Ideal companion to your favorite plant food for an integrated nutrition boost
- Best used early in the morning or late evening; Can be used year-round and right up to the day of harvest
- Indefinite shelf life offers sustained gardening support year after year
- Size: 8 ounces
- Weight: 0.52 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.