Fun for kids and adults, you can jump, play, and balance with this Springfree Trampoline and Accessory Set.
This outdoor activity set comes with a trampoline, enclosure, 1 FlexrHoop, and 1 FlexrStep V2 ladder for backyard fun! The 8-foot by 11-foot oval trampoline is designed for the urban yard or compact space. The trampoline provides 77 square feet of space for toddlers, kids, and adults up to 220 pounds. The flexible rods keep feet and toes safe from getting pinched and are forgiving on joints. Surrounded in an enclosure net, your jumpers will be safe from falls.
The FlexrHoop basketball hoop attaches without adding any hazardous hard surfaces to your trampoline. The hoop comes with an inflatable ball and air pump and sets up in less than 20 minutes. The hoop features an adjustable backboard and soft basketball, safe to use on the surface of the trampoline.
This FlexrStep V1 ladder is easy to install and lets you safely enter the trampoline without introducing a hard surface to the jumping area. Easily remove the ladder when it's time to winterize your trampoline. This trampoline ladder includes a secure lock that prevents unsupervised jumping with a weight capacity of 154 pounds.
- Package includes 1 oval trampoline, 1 enclosure, 1 FlexrHoop, and 1 FlexrStep V2 ladder for backyard fun
- 8-foot by 11-foot trampoline provides 77 square feet of space for jumping and playing with an enclosure to keep from falling off the trampoline
- Flexible composite rods keep feet safe from being pinched or trapped by removing traditional, metal springs
- FelxrHoop basketball game adds some game-time excitement with easy to install design and includes an inflatable ball and pump
- FlexrStep V1 makes it easier for kids and adults to enter onto a trampoline safely with a lock to prevent unsupervised jumping
- Springfree O77 Trampoline and FlexiNet Enclosure
- Medium 8-foot by 11-foot oval trampoline for the jumping enthusiast with a long and narrow yard
- FlexiNet safety enclosure with flexible net rods cushion and prevent jumpers from falls
- SoftEdge mat eliminates hard edges on the jumping surface while absorbing shock
- Hidden frame sits below the jumping surface to decrease injuries by being impossible to jump on
- Jumping mat dimension: 8 x 11 feet
- Jumping surface area: 77 square feet
- Trampoline height: 8.9 feet
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8 x 11 x 8.9 feet
- Single jumper weight capacity: 220 pounds
- Tested max weight capacity: 1,100 pounds
- Part number: O77
- Springfree FlexrHoop Basketball Game
- Basketball hoop attaches safely to the trampoline without adding any hazardous hard surfaces
- Easy installation process lets you set up the basketball hoop in less than 20 minutes
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 37.40 x 3.90 x 35.40 inches
- Weight: 7.40 pounds
- Part number: FlexrHoop
- Springfree FlexrStep V2 Ladder
- Flexible ladder prevents hard surfaces from being introduced to the jumping area
- Trampoline ladder accessory is easy to remove for winterizing or general storage
- Weight capacity up to 154 pounds
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2 x 17.10 x 25.20 inches
- Weight: 9.50 pounds
- Part number: FlexrStep V2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.