A good way to fire accurately is to know just where your gun fires. With the SSI Sight-Rite Chamber Cartridge Laser Bore Sighter, you can improve your precision and accuracy with your weapon. This laser bore sight sits inside your weapon chamber to point exactly where your weapon will fire.
This laser sight is made to fit .22 LR caliber weapons. Once you place the bullet laser sight inside the gun's chamber, the sight will shoot a laser light through the barrel. This gives you the most truthful and accurate targeting with its caliber-specific alignment sighting.
Easily tell where your gun alignment points with this high-power laser sight. This laser bore sighter uses a high-output, 5-watt laser to provide a clear target and line of fire. Made to last, this laser sight has a precision-machined brass casing for durability.
With 2 AAA batteries included, you're ready to use this bullet laser sighter right out of the box. Maintain accuracy when you're hunting or out at the range with the SSI Sight-Rite Chamber Cartridge Laser Bore Sighter.
- Maximize accuracy when shooting by changing your gun's alignment with this laser bore sighter
- Caliber-specific alignment sight sits in your weapon's chamber to provide the most truthful and accurate
- Made to fit .22 LR caliber weapons
- High-output, 5-watt laser provides a clear target and line of fire
- 2 AAA batteries included
- Precision machined brass casing made for durability
- Color: Gold/black
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.