With its convertible design, the Stakmore Expanding Console Table is a great option for apartment living and entertaining alike. This console table comes with 2 leaves to expand from a console table to a dining room table.
Constructed of premium wood, this convertible table has a traditional look with a veneer type and a cherry wood finish. A hidden fifth leg provides additional support for the table when it is in the dining room table position. Add 1 leaf to the console table for a family game night, or add both expandable leaves for a formal dining room look. Style this piece in your dining room, or use the convertible table in the living room as an additional serving station during holidays or other large gatherings.
With its traditional look and durable construction, this convertible dining table is built to last for years to come. Entertain in style with the Stakmore Expanding Convertible Console to Dining Room Table with 2 Leaves.
- The Stakmore Expanding Console Table includes 2 leaves to convert to a rectangular dining room table
- Solid wooden table features a hidden fifth leg for additional support in the dining room table position
- Convertible table features a veneer type and a rich cherry finish
- Convertible console table ideal for apartments and other small living spaces
- Traditional dining and console table constructed of premium, solid wood
- Includes (2) 16 x 40-inch leaves
- Color: Cherry
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 30.30 x 20 x 40 inches
- Weight: 94 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.