Why spend hundreds of dollars at a pilates studio when you could work out effectively for far less? Strengthen, tone, and lose weight in your own home with the AeroPilates Pro Reformer Resistance Workout System by Stamina.
Slide into a new workout routine with its 69 inches of reformer travel. Using this reformer, you can customize your workout to your current level or push through to reach greater strength and stamina. Customize your workout using adjustable resistance with the 4 heavy-duty, variable springs. Tone and strengthen your arms, core, and legs with different levels of resistance and repetition. The cardio rebounder will also help engage you in your goals and target heart rates without heavy impact.
Easily follow along with a workout video or flow through your own workout for a killer burn. No matter how you work out, your long-time fitness dreams can become a reality with the AeroPilates Pro Reformer Resistance Workout System.
- Pilates reformer engages the whole body in low impact workouts with high impact results
- Use at home to improve flexibility, strength, cardiovascular fitness, and reduce stress
- Hand and foot straps make it easy to maintain control during your exercise and stretching routines
- Padded platform and headrest provides maximum comfort during long workouts
- 2 provided workout DVDs provide guidance and challenge for beginners and veterans alike
- Supports up to 300 pounds
- Materials: Wood, aluminum
- Color: Wood, black, chrome
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 100.5 x 23.5 x 36 inches
- Weight: 133 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.