Improve your cardio and strengthen muscle in a new, accessible way with the Stamina EasyRow, the rowing machine ideal for users of all mobility levels. The EasyRow is easy to get on and off of due to the unique step-thru design and comes outfitted with several elements to guarantee a comfortable workout for people of all ages.
The EasyRow includes a free online instructional video to guide users in achieving proper form and fitness goals with expert instruction. Users can customize their workout intensity by adjusting the hydraulic resistance cylinder, offering various resistance levels. The LCD monitor provides real-time data, including time, count, total count, and calories burned, with a convenient SCAN mode to display all metrics while rowing (Internet access is required for the instructional video).
It offers several unique features for enhanced comfort and performance. It includes a padded backrest and cushioned seat to support proper form and ensure comfort. The longer, heavily angled rail makes the return motion easier, while textured footplates with adjustable straps provide foot stability. Additionally, the rower features large, padded handles for a comfortable and practical rowing experience. After rowing, use the built-in wheels to move the EasyRow to storage.
With this hydraulic rower, get free access to muuv, the intelligent audio coaching app. muuv helps you reach 500 plus monthly exercise minutes, covering cardio, strength, and flexibility for a healthy life. The app includes assembly videos, customized workouts, and ad-free music through iHeartRadio.
Realize the cardiovascular benefits of rowing in a design ideal for all mobility levels with the Stamina EasyRow.
- Attain the fitness results you desire with the EasyRow hydraulic rower
- Full-featured rower allows you a straightforward way to burn calories, strengthen the entire body, and improve heart health
- Unique step-through design makes it easy to get on and off of the EasyRow, no matter your mobility level or age
- Low-impact rowing machine is a great option for seniors, rehab and physical therapy
- Compact design makes this an ideal piece of exercise equipment for an apartment or home gym
- Adjust intensity with the hydraulic-powered cylinder resistance
- Equipped with a large, easy-to-read LCD monitor that displays calories burned, time, RPM, and stroke count
- Fully supported by muuv, tailored to your fitness goals using the equipment you own (No subscription required)
- Includes: Stamina InTone Fitness Trampoline, 2 medium resistance tubes, and owner's manual
- User weight capacity: 250 pounds
- Material: Steel
- Dimensions: 49.5 x 37 x 51 inches
- Weight: 24 pounds
- Frame manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Parts manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.