If you’re looking for a solution to middle and lower back pain, hip pain, and even sciatic nerve pain, look no further. The InLine Traction Control System will help resolve joint and back pain conveniently and comfortably in your home. Unlike an inversion table, you won’t have to go upside down nor on the ground. You’ll be able to stretch your back, hips, and legs from a flat-footed position. This makes the Traction Control System ideal for those with limited mobility, high blood pressure, and other medical issues.
In addition to helping alleviate pain it also improves posture and corrects body alignment which can reduce your chances of future injury. With an adjustable padded lap belt and padded arm, head and chest supports made of high-density foam for your comfort you are ready to go when using the Traction Control System.
The steel construction can support up to 250 pounds. Plus, the front and rear supports help distribute your weight properly.
- Stretch your back, hips, knees, and other joints with traction
- Improve your posture and correctly align your body
- Adjustable, padded lap belt and height adjustment knob for lap belt
- Padded chest cushion for upper body support, high-density foam arm supports, and high-density foam head supports
- Sturdy steel construction and stable front and rear supports can accommodation up to 250 pounds
- Textured hand grips
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 33 x 27 x 43 inches
- Weight: 29 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90 days on parts; 3-year warranty on frame
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.