With the Stamina Recumbent Exercise Bike with Upper Body Exerciser, you'll get the best of both worlds with an upper and lower body workout all in 1. Boost your cardio endurance, improve your mobility, and boost your circulation.
This exercise bike is perfect for the highly nimble and those with less dexterity. It's easy to mount and comfortably padded. The upright, step-through design is easy to get on and off. The comfortable padded, ergonomic handlebars, footrests, and a molded cushioned seat and backrest provide extended relaxation during workouts. Adjust the seat height and the upper body handles with various knobs and levers. Adjust the resistance level by turning the dial to maximize your workout to the fullest. When you're all done working out, this bike folds up neatly to get out of your way.
Improve your mobility, toning the upper body, and boosting heart health has never been easier with the Stamina Seated Upper Body Exercise Bike. Enjoy a comfortable ride on the Stamina Exercise Bike.
- Customize each and every workout with the Stamina Exercise Bike that enhances your upper and lower body workouts
- Up-right, step-through design allows you to easily get on and off the bike with ease
- Sit comfortably with the padded, ergonomic handlebars, footrests, and a molded cushioned seat and backrest
- Adjustable resistance levels allow you to enhance each workout to your needs
- Track your workouts with an LCD monitor and view your time, speed, distance, calories, and total distance
- Easily adjust the height of the bike that fits your needs
- Foldable frame for easy storage
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions: 38.5 x 22.75 x 52.5 inches
- Weight: 47 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.