Get your garage, playroom, laundry room, or closet organized with this Sterilite Plastic Indoor Outdoor 4 Shelf Durable Shelving Unit.
Bring order to your space with this heavy-duty storage unit. With a quick-assemble design, this handy unit is set up in minutes, without the need for tools. The sturdy, tubular construction withstands years of use and hefty amounts of weight. The shelves offer solid surfaces, offering organization space for storage containers, paint cans, off-season clothing, or decor like plants and flowers. Great for indoor or outdoor use, this shelving unit's sleek design is both functional and non-intrusive.
Add more shelving to your garage, shed, outbuilding, basement, or sun porch with this handy, shelf system. Get creative and use for growing indoor microgreens or starting seeds.
Best of all, this handy shelving unit can be assembled quickly in minutes, without the need for tools, so if a more organized home is on your to-do list, choose the Sterilite 4-Shelf Shelving Unit.
- Durable, 4-shelf solid surface shelving unit is great for indoor and outdoor organizing and decorating
- Works well in playrooms, laundry areas, basements and garages
- Ideal for organizing and storing Sterilite containers
- Quick assembly, no tools required, just snap parts together
- Plastic material resists mildew, rust, and molding
- BPA-free plastic shelving unit’s safe for storing food
- Each of these 4 shelves boast an impressive 50 pound capacity
- Rugged tubular construction for industrial look
- Product type: 4-shelf unit
- Material: BPA-free plastic
- Color: Flat gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H) :34.5 x 14.375 x 57 inches
- Weight: 17.9 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.