The Sterilite 116 Quart Ultra Latching Clear Plastic Storage Tote Container features ergonomic latches that attach the lid securely to the base, yet are still easy to unlatch. Corral holiday decorations, stow extra bedding and clothing, or swoop up the kids' toys. The see-through base allows contents to be easily the identified no matter where they are put. Multiple bases are able to stack on top of each other with the indexed lid. This latch storage box is ideal for storing blankets and other bulky items in the home. The popular Sterilite 19909804 116 quart latch box helps keep clutter to a minimum.
Sterilite 116 quart storage box is ideal for storing anything around the home. Fits conveniently on most 24" closet shelving. See through base and lid allows contents to be easily identified at each angle. Ergonomic soft fern lathes for protection against dust, dirt, and bugs secure lids firmly. The Sterilite 106 quart storage latch box has an integrated handle for easy moving
- Sterilite clear storage containers feature 116 quarts of storage space for larger and over-sized items that will keep your home clean and clutter free
- These containers are made in the USA and feature durable plastic construction with latching lids that keep out bugs, dust, and dirt
- Recessed lid is great for easy stacking
- Includes 12 Sterilite storage containers and 12 lids
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 33 x 20.1 x 13.5 inches
- Fits neatly on most 24-inch closet shelving
- Use storage boxes to organize linens, towels and more on shelving in a closet so they are easily accessible and neatly contained
- Perfect for organizing large sporting equipment, camping supplies, or oversized items in the garage or basement
- Lid included: Yes
- Storage capacity: 116 quarts
- Color: Clear
- Weight: 5.8 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 12
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.