Keep your rooms in your home clean with no unwanted trash with the 8-Pack of Sterilite 12.60-Gallon Locking Lid Step On Kitchen Wastebasket Trashcan.
Designed with a locking lid and a convenient step-on pedal, this set of 8 large trash cans provides easy access and hands-free disposal. Find no excuse to through trash away while your hands are full and ensure no germ spreading when cleaning even the messiest of rooms. With the lids locking securely onto the base of the can, these wastebaskets prevent pets and kids from accessing the dirty trash while running around.
The lids will stay shut even when the can is accidentally knocked over. When unlocked, a slight step on the foot pedal will open the lid, and you can dispose of up to 12.60 gallons of trash. Equipped with a modern texture that is attractive and easy to clean, the D-shape trashcans fit neatly against a wall or cabinet.
Keep trash securely out of sight with this 8-Pack of 12.60-Gallon Locking Lid Step On Kitchen Wastebasket Trashcans from Sterilite.
- Set of 8 locking lid steps on wastebaskets for your home kitchen, office breakroom, or anywhere requiring hassle-free waste management
- Step on lid pedal lifts hinged lid quickly and easily and provides a hands-free method of trash disposal
- Hinged lid unit opens easily to replace trash liner and firmly snaps back onto the base to keep lid securely in place, even if tipped or pushed over
- Innovative locking lid prevents pets and children from accessing the trash, providing safety and peace of mind
- Features 2-piece white and titanium accented base providing a decorative, upscale touch to complement any home decor
- Fits standard 13-gallon trash liner
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.25 x 13.25 x 25.5 inches
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Quantity: 8
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.