Ensure yourself an optimal storage solution and keep your home or office spaces decluttered with the 24-pack of Sterilite Latching Lid Storage Tote Containers.
Designed with comfortable carrying thru handles and heavy-duty latching lids, these boxes are ensured to keep your extra blankets, seasonal clothing, decorations, and more clean and safe. With the color-accented latches, you are easily able to grab what you need at a glance with a tight, secure attachment to the lid of the base. Stack the 24 containers in the garage, basement, or shed with the recessed lids to keep your equipment out of sight when not in use. The 12-gallon capacity provides plenty of space to hold all of your large equipment while efficiently satisfying all of your storage needs.
Whether you're storing items for later or moving from place to place, secure your valuables in the 24-pack of Latching Lid Storage Tote Containers from Sterilite.
- A unique thru-handle design allows the user to have a full grip around the product, making transportation safe and easy
- Visually appealing, color-accented latches offer a tight, secure attachment of the lid to the base
- Recessed lid design provides a secure stacking capability for each size latch and carry product
- Common-sized, interchangeable lids mean each size latch and carry product can stack efficiently on top of one another
- Clear base allows items to be easily identified
- Comfortable carry thru-handles provide full grip access
- Heavy-duty latch helps to keep items securely stored inside
- Capacity per tote: 12 gallons
- Colors: True blue lid with blue aquarium latches
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23.6 x 18.6 x 9.25 inches
- Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Quantity: 24
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.