Keep all of your Christmas ornaments safe and organized with the help of this 12-pack of Sterilite 24-Compartment Christmas Ornament Boxes.
Holiday ornaments are precious, with many being considered keepsakes, collectibles, or hand-made treasures. Ensure they'll be organized and ready for your tree year after year using the convenient adjustable dividers to fit varying-sized ornaments. The 2-layered bin design offers up to 12 compartments per box and up to 24 compartments per container duo. With 12 bins included with this package, that means you can store up to 288 ornaments! Each box stacks with other units to save space and features latched layers to ensure your holiday decor is secure. The bin itself is clear so you can easily see the ornaments inside and the handle on the lid makes the box easy to carry in and out of storage.
Don't stress about keeping your ornaments safe after the holidays are over. Choose the 12-pack of Sterilite 24-Compartment Christmas Ornament Boxes and leave your worries behind.
- Includes 12 dual-layered storage boxes perfect for storing large Christmas tree ornaments
- Each container set holds 24 ornaments; 12-pack holds up to 288 ornaments total
- Adjustable dividers create individual compartments for varying-sized items
- Latched layers ensure security and clear design allows you to easily see items inside
- Handle on lid provides ease in carrying to and from locations
- Stackable with other units to save space
- Dimensions: 14.375 x 10.75 x 7.75 inches
- Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Quantity: 12
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.