Organize your closet, office, craft supplies, or kid's playroom, putting everything in its proper place with the 24-pack of Sterilite 4-Gallon Rugged Industrial Storage Totes.
The channeled walls of these storage totes provide added strength and help to resist crushing under heavier loads. The contoured end panels create integrated handles for comfortable lifting. Robust latches securely attach the lids to the bases while the textured finish provides a non-slip grip.
The tight-fit drip-resisting lids provide maximum protection against items getting wet. Deep recessed lids allow for secure stacking to maximize available storage space. The design of the lids as well as the keyhole slots provides options for tie-downs to keep totes in place when transporting and storing. These durable storage totes are ideal for storing shoes, tools, accessories, and supplies in your home, attic, basement, or garage. Shares the same footprint as the 7.5-gallon stacker, allowing you to securely stack both types of totes in the same footprint.
Enjoy the peace full organization can bring to our home with the 24-pack of 4-Gallon Rugged Industrial Storage Totes and Clip Lids from Sterilite.
- 24-pack of 4-gallon bins provide endless storage and organization for closets, garages, bedrooms, and attics
- Ideal size for camping gear, sports equipment, seasonal decorations, and under bed storage items
- Rugged industrial design offers peace of mind that items will be protected while an opaque base keeps items out of sight
- Robust latches secure lids to the bases and the textured finishes provide a non-slip grip
- Deep recessed lids allow for secure stacking for efficient use of space while storing
- Capacity: 4 gallons
- Color: Black with gray clip handle
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18 x 12.60 x 7.20 inches
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Quantity: 24
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.