Cut out the clutter in your life with this 12-pack of Sterilite ShelfTotes 50-Quart Clear Latched Plastic Storage Containers. These plastic storage bins can hold up to 50 quarts of your belongings like school projects, clothing, bulk foods, paperwork, and photographs.
Durable construction and indexed lids allow for secure stacking capabilities to provide space-saving storage in your garage, basement, or shed. Featuring a clear base, you can easily identify the contents inside. The gray lid is sturdy and durable latches clamp down on the lid to keep your sporting equipment, gardening supplies, and even your power tools safe.
Comfortable carrying handles allow for easy transport when switching out seasonal decor and reorganizing. ShelfTotes are designed to specifically fit on Sterilite 5-shelf ventilated shelving units (sold separately) to create an ideal storage system. Utilize that vertical storage space in your garage or home with the 12-pack of ShelfTotes Storage Containers from Sterilite.
- Set of (12) medium-sized storage bins, great for organizing school projects, clothing, bulk foods, paperwork, and photographs
- Durable construction and indexed lids allow for secure stacking capabilities to provide space-saving storage
- Features comfortable carrying handles for easy and convenient transport
- Heavy-duty latches snap shut onto the tote and ensure contents are moisture-free and securely stored
- Clear plastic sides allow you to see inside the container to easily locate the items you need
- ShelfTotes are designed to specifically fit on the Sterilite 5-shelf ventilated shelving unit (sold separately)
- Maximum weight capacity: 50 quarts
- Lid included: Yes
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Gray lid and clear base
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.8 x 15.5 x 14.75 inches
- Weight: 4.16 pounds
- Quantity: 12
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.