Turn your storage from a mess to low or no-stress with this Sterilite 64 Qt Plastic Stacking Container, 6 Pack & 32 Qt Storage Boxes, 6 Pack
This pack features (6) 64-quart containers and (6) 32-quart containers, giving ample space to organize, store, and transport your items safely. The various sizes allow you to fit a variety of small blankets, clothing, craft items, papers, keepsakes, and more while keeping them safely organized. Designed with transparent plastic, these storage bins allow you to see the inner contents without opening every bin. Vertically stackable, these modular containers offer accessibility and efficient storage options.
Open the containers with one hand, with the second latch acting as a handy hinge. Utilize these containers in your bedroom, closet, kitchen, garage, or trunk to maximize your space and minimize organization stress.
Clear some clutter from your life and tuck away your belongings with this Sterilite 64 Qt Plastic Stacking Container, 6 Pack & 32 Qt Storage Boxes, 6 Pack
- Pack of 12 multi-purpose storage containers in 2 sizes to keep your home clean and clutter-free
- Clear, see-through bases offer easy viewing of stored contents
- Sturdy design to endure long-distance travel or seasonal garage storage
- Indexed lids allow for secure stacking of these plastic storage boxes on top of each other
- Includes handles and latching lids to keep out bugs, dust, and dirt
- Store small blankets, clothing, craft items, papers, keepsakes, and more
- Utilize in bedrooms, closets, kitchens, garages, offices, or trunks
- Open with 1 hand if needed
- Dimensions (L x W X H): 64 Quart: 22.75 x 16 x 13.5 inches | 32 Quart: 23.75 x 16 x 6.9 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 12 total: 6 large 64-quart containers and 6 medium 32-quart containers
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.