Bring organization and storage to your home with the Sterilite 64-Quart Latching Storage Tote Box, 6 Pack, and Deep Clip Box, 4 Pack.
This package includes 6 64-quart latching boxes and 4 deep clip boxes.
The Sterilite 64-Quart Latching Box is a storage box that’s perfect for storing or transporting your stuff safely.
This latch storage box is ideal for storing small items in the basement, garage, and attic. The innovative latch design provides a rugged comfortable grip surface for securely latching the lid to the base.
Organize your closet, office, craft supplies, or kid's playroom, putting everything in its proper place with the help of Sterilite Deep Clip Box Clear Storage Tote Containers.
The deep totes are ideal for storing magazines or larger craft items safely in the home or office. They can also be used for tidying up your little ones' craft supplies, such as colored paper, felt, coloring books, and more.
Each 64-quart tote measures 23.75 inches long, 16 inches wide, and 13.5 inches tall. Each deep clip box measures 14 x 11 x 6.25 inches.
- Keep your home clean and clutter free with these multi-purpose stackable containers
- This Sterilite bundle includes: Six 64 Quart Storage Containers and Four Deep Clip Boxes
- These containers are made in the USA and feature durable plastic construction with handles and latching lids that keep out bugs, dust, and dirt
- Recessed lid is great for easy stacking and storing
- Clear base with blue latches allow you to easily view contents
- Care and cleaning: Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 64 Quart Container - 23.75 x 16 x 13.5 inches; Deep Clip Box - 14 x 11 x 6.25 inches
- Colors: White lid, clear base, and blue aquarium latches
- Weight: 64 Quart Container 4.3 pounds; Deep Clip Box 1 pound
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.