Ensure that you have a designated place to keep your trash with the 12 pack of 7.5-Gallon TouchTop Wastebaskets with Titanium Latch from Sterilite.
Featuring a 7.5-gallon capacity, these TouchTop wastebaskets are designed with a sleek profile and polished finish for an ideal piece of equipment to place in your home or office spaces. The slim shape is designed to fit into narrow spaces, and the lid orientation contains a latch on the short end of the rectangular base. Equipped with a TouchTop lid, you're able to open with a simple touch and feel safe knowing it shuts securely to keep contents concealed and smells contained.
These multipurpose wastebaskets fit a standard 8-gallon trash liner, so you can throw away your trash or even use them as recycling bins. Measuring 14.5 inches long, 11.75 inches wide, and 17.75 inches tall, you're able to use these bins in your bathroom, bedroom, mudroom, office, and kitchen areas.
Enjoy a cleaner house with the 12 pack of TouchTop Wastebaskets from Sterilite.
- Durably made plastic wastebaskets feature a 7.5-gallon capacity for ideal placement in your home and office spaces
- Equipped with an easy-to-open TouchTop to help keep the lid securely closed but can be open with a simple touch
- Narrow shape design allows the wastebaskets to fit into tight spaces or under any cabinet
- Featuring a convenient secure titanium latch that ensures to keep contents concealed and smells contained
- Accommodates a standard 8-gallon trash liner to hold trash or recycled materials
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.5 x 11.75 x 17.75 inches
- Quantity: 12
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.