Keep your Christmas wreath in perfect condition all year round with the help of the Sterilite Nesting Christmas Wreath Box 2 Pack. This storage container is the ideal solution for keeping your wreath looking great.
This wreath box features 4 secure latching mechanisms to ensure the base and lid are securely connected to prevent unwanted damage. The see-through lid lets you can see what's inside for easy identification. The comfort grip carry handle is useful when bringing the box up from the basement or down from the attic with only 1 free hand, and the lid nests into the base for compact storage that saves space. Adapt to your storage needs with sturdy feet that allow this wreath box to be stored standing up.
Accommodating standard 24-inch wreaths, this box is just the thing you need. Choose the Sterilite Stackable Nesting Christmas Wreath Box 2 Pack and keep your wreath looking good year after year.
- Store seasonal wreaths up to 24 inches for year-round protection, maintaining good condition
- Sturdy feet allow the wreath box to be stored standing up, adapting to your storage needs
- Indexed cover allows multiple boxes to stack, limiting storage space
- 4 latches ensure the base and lid stay securely together when in storage, preventing unwanted damage
- See-through lid makes identification of contents easier
- Comfort grip handle allows for comfortable carrying with 1 hand
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 26.38 x 24.75 x 7.25 inches
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.