Every office has one drawer of miscellaneous small items you have no idea where to put. Don't sweat the small stuff because you can organize them with this Sterilite Small Tote Container.
The Small Clip Box is a great solution for storing and organizing smaller items in the home and office. The clear base and lid allow contents to be easily identified from any angle so you always know where your items are.
The transparent lid also has clips that keep all of the contents secure and these containers can be stacked on top of one another which saves space on shelves and in drawers.
Let Sterilite help you in the first step to getting organized with these small storage containers.
- Keep your home clean and clutter free with these Sterilite multi-purpose stackable storage containers that feature see-through bases allow for easy viewing of contents
- These containers are made in the USA and feature durable plastic construction with handles and latching lids that keep out bugs, dust, and dirt
- Indexed lids allow for secure stacking of these plastic storage boxes on top of each other
- Dimensions (L x W X H): 11 x 6.6 x 2.7 inches
- Small Clip Boxes can be used to store string, foam pieces, stickers, and more
- This Sterilite bundle includes 24 clip box storage containers and lids
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.