Take advantage of that storage space in basements, garages, or attics with the 24-Pack of rugged Sterilite Tuff1 18-Gallon Storage Totes. These storage bins feature durability and strength for added peace of mind that contents will stay safely stored inside.
The 18-gallon storage containers make a great solution for storing away camping supplies, sporting equipment, and seasonal items in more challenging environments. Made from polyethylene plastic, these storage totes are rugged and impact resistant even in colder temperatures, making them ideal for more active storage needs.
Contoured end panels and integrated handles make for a comfortable grip when carrying. The deeply recessed lids allow multiple storage totes to stack securely for efficient use of vertical space. The channeled walls and thick reinforced rim provide added strength and rigidity. The overall dimensions of each storage container are 23 inches long, 17.25 inches wide, and 16.63 inches tall.
Take charge of the clutter and keep your items organized with the 24-Pack of Sterilite 18-Gallon Latching Tuff1 Tote.
- Includes 24 storage bins and lids with temperature and impact resistance, ideal for storing items in basements, garages, and attics
- Great for storing camping supplies, sporting, equipment, seasonal items, and more
- Large storage bins sport an 18-gallon capacity and measure 23 inches long, 17.25 inches wide, and 16.63 inches tall
- Contoured end panels create integrated handles for easier lifting
- Indexed lids offer secure stacking capabilities for efficient use of vertical space
- Latch Color: Titanium Silver
- Tote color: Dark indigo
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23 x 17.25 x 16.63 inches
- Weight: 5.83 pounds
- Color: Dark Indigo
- Quantity: 24
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.