Take advantage of the storage space in basements, garages, or attics with the 24 pack of the Tuff1 Storage Tote Containers from Sterilite. These multi-purpose storage bins feature durability and strength for an added peace of mind that your contents will remain protected inside.
With a large 18-gallon capacity, these containers make an ideal solution for storing away camping supplies, sporting equipment, seasonal decor items, and more. Made from heavy-duty polyethylene plastic materials, these rugged totes are ensured to withstand the elements for long-lasting use.
Built with contoured end panels and integrated handles, you can comfortably grip the sides of the bins for a simple carry. The secure latches on the lid offer extra security, so the lid and your items stay in place. Each tote is equipped with recessed lids to allow multiple stores to stack on top of the other for efficient use of vertical space.
Enjoy de-cluttering your spaces with the help of the 24 pack of the Storage Containers from Sterilite.
- Storage bin and lid are temperature and impact-resistant, ideal for storing items in basements, garages, and attics
- Comes with 24 separate boxes w/ 24 storage containers in each package.
- Great for storing camping supplies, sporting, equipment, seasonal items, and more
- Large storage bin sports 18-gallon capacity and measures 23 inches long, 17 inches wide, and 17 inches tall
- Heavy duty latches and contoured end panels create integrated handles for easier lifting
- Indexed lids offer secure stacking capabilities for efficient use of vertical space
- Color: Flat gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23 x 17.25 x 16.63 inches
- Weight: 5.8 pounds
- Quantity: 24
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.