Take your favorite foods to-go with the 16 pack of Ultra-Seal 4.7-Quart Food Bowls from Sterilite. These food storage containers feature a gasket and include 4 latches built into the lids that create an airtight and watertight seal to ensure your food stays fresh while preventing liquids from leaking.
These multipurpose ultra-seal food storage bowls stack securely when in use and maximize storage space efficiently when not in use. Whether you need to store leftovers, transport food from place to place, or want to serve small portions of salads, fruits, snacks, and desserts, these containers satisfy all your needs.
These food storage bowls are freezer, microwave, and dishwasher safe for an easy clean and to ensure your stored foods remain fresh, safe, and healthy for you to enjoy at any time. With a stylish design, these bowls can go from the fridge straight to the table for parties or everyday serving.
Enjoy your favorite foods more than ever with the 16 pack of Ultra-Seal Food Bowls from Sterilite.
- Safely store your favorite foods or transport meals from place to place with the ultra-seal food bowls
- Storage food bowls feature a gasket with 4 secure built-in latches to create an air-tight and water-tight seal
- Each container stacks neatly when full of food or fit inside one another for an ultimate storage solution
- Made with durable plastic that is freezer-safe, microwave-safe, and dishwasher-safe for an easy clean
- Medium-sized bowls hold up to 4.7-quarts of food and measure 10.25 inches in diameter and 4.75 inches tall
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Clear
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.25 x 10.25 x 4.75 inches
- Quantity: 16
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.