This 2-Pack of Stratco 6 Foot Quick Screen Aluminum Side Frame Fencing is a unique and innovative way to enclose your yard for safety and security. It is the ideal fencing solution when you want to pair with existing panels or posts to provide a barrier around your property. Made from high-strength powder-coated aluminum, these side frames feature horizontal slats with a powder-coated white finish that stands up to rain, sun, wind, hail, and more. You won't have to worry about rotting, warping, or pests associated with wooden fencing. The side panels can be mounted onto matching aluminum posts (sold separately) or you can choose to mount them against a nearby wall, or the side of a building. The frames are engineered for easy installation and can be cut down to whatever size you need to properly hug your property lines. Make your lawn safe for kids and pets alike with the 2-Pack of Stratco 6 Foot Quick Screen Aluminum Side Frame Fencing.
- Simple and easy-to-install outdoor frames that will help provide a simple and modern way to fence your yard
- Features a low-maintenance design thanks to durable construction that will not rot, twist, or suffer from termite damage
- Durable outdoor side frames that are easy to install with convenient step-by-step videos and instructional videos
- Side frames are easily used in conjunction with a 1-way post (sold separately) to create a 90-degree installation
- Constructed of durable aluminum with a powder-coating finish for use in all outdoor climates
- Box includes 2 side frames
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Slate gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 72 x 2 x 2 inches
- Weight: 8 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.