Your plants will thrive with this Stratco Raised Garden Bed & Brut Worm Castings Soil Builder.
Constructed from pre-painted galvanized steel, this rectangular garden bed won't rot or warp. A home DIY assembly requires no tools and is made easy with detailed step-by-step instructions. Capable of holding up to 8 cubic feet of soil, this odor-free metal garden bed can support a variety of plant growth, indoors and out. Designed with a stylish aesthetic, this planter compliments any existing decor and looks great displayed on your front porch, back deck, and more.
Designed for truly natural gardening, earthworm castings are dark, rich, pure, and high in beneficial matter. These nutrient and mineral-dense worm castings include enzymes and essential nutrients such as Magnesium, Potassium, Iron, Calcium, Sulfide, Nitrogen, and Phosphorous. This garden soil is perfect as a seed starting mix for new plants and lawns or for a boost to your flower bed. The worms are fed purely natural feed and raised indoors in containers, enabling pure, consistent, high-quality castings that your plants will love.
You'll have everything you need to keep your garden thriving season after season with the Stratco Raised Garden Bed & Brut Worm Castings Soil Builder.
- Produce healthy and vibrant vegetables, herbs, spring flowers, and more in this outdoor garden bed with a natural worm casting soil enricher
- Constructed from pre-painted galvanized steel for long-lasting durability that won't rot or warp over time
- Home DIY assembly is made effortless with detailed step-by-step instructions with no tools required
- Stylish design complements any outdoor yard and can be placed in the backyard, on the front porch, on your balcony/deck, or more
- Capable of holding up to 8 cubic feet of soil and measures 41 inches long, 28 inches wide, and 13 inches tall
- Can easily be disassembled and stored away compactly during the cold winter months
- Modular design allows you to connect and make various shapes and sizes for your garden (each planter box sold separately)
- Soil capacity: 8 cubic feet
- Color: Beige
- Bed dimensions (L x W x H): 41 x 28 x 13 inches
- Bed weight: 13 pounds
- Worm castings provide natural soil enrichment and benefits without harsh chemicals so your plants can thrive all year long
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor plants and versatile to use on all new and existing plants including houseplants, flowers, vegetables, shrubs, trees, and more
- Enzymes deliver essential nutrients directly to plant roots to help them flourish; Nutrients include Magnesium, Potassium, Iron, Calcium, Sulfide, Nitrogen, and Phosphorous
- Provides long-term nourishment to the soil through beneficial matter
- Worms are fed purely natural feed and raised indoors in containers, enabling pure, consistent, high-quality castings
- Made from Reed Sedge peat and certified ground grains; Never made with animal manure or food scraps
- Soil weight: 30 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.