Bring the thrill of snorkeling the great barrier reef to your back yard with the Summer Waves 8-Foot Wide Transparent Quick Set Pool with 3D Graphics and Goggles.
This inflatable kiddie pool is perfect for the kiddo in your family with a curiosity about ocean life. Just put on a pair of the included goggles, and they can watch colorful underwater creatures come to life before their very eyes with the vivid and intriguing ocean graphics printed on the bottom of this blow-up pool.
Designed with an inflatable top ring, this pool makes setup a breeze and is ready for water in just 10 minutes. Simply inflate the top ring, fill the pool with water, and the pool will rise as the water fills. Enjoy hours of splashing around while you and your family's imagination soars.
Jump on in for some refreshing fun with the Summer Waves 8-Foot Wide Transparent Quick Set Pool with 3D Graphics and Goggles
- Quick Set technology allows quick & easy setup - just inflate the top ring, and the pool rises as it fills with water
- Vivid, intriguing 3D ocean animal graphics for aquarium swim-in fun for the whole family to enjoy
- Includes 2 pairs of 3D goggles so your kiddos can experience the 3D fun in pairs; also includes a repair patch
- Made with durable and puncture-resistant 3-ply Toughmesh materials so you can rest assured this pool will provide loads of summer fun
- Inflation is quick and easy and the pool is ready for water in just 10 minutes meaning you don't have to wait long to get this pool ready
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8-foot x 8-foot x 30 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.