Big enough for some serious summer fun, yet small enough to easily set up in your own backyard, the Summer Waves 8 Foot Metal Frame Above Ground Pool Set is exactly what you need to keep the kids entertained when the weather gets hot.
This metal frame pool sets up in a jiffy for about 30 minutes and holds approximately 801 gallons of water. At 8 feet in diameter, it's just big enough for you and your kids to splash around and cool off on those warm summer days.
The pool comes with an RX330 Filter Pump with a GFCI and D-type filter cartridge and Revive! 32-ounce bottle of weekly water cleanser.
Choose a metal frame pool that packs durability and fun into a small package with the Summer Waves 8 Foot Metal Frame Above Ground Pool Set.
Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools
- Splash the day away in the comfort and privacy of your own backyard with this 8-foot diameter and 30-inch deep metal frame above ground frame swimming pool
- Durable metal frame and triple-layer material stands up to heavy use and the elements
- Constructed with a galvanized steel frame
- Ready for water in as little as 30 minutes with simple snap-in design
- Includes RX330 Filter Pump with GFCI and D type filter cartridge
- Filter pump combines the functions of a simmer and filter pump in one unit
- Includes: Filter pump, pool liner, filter cartridge, and Revive! 32 ounce bottle of weekly swimming pool treatment cleaner
- Recommended for ages 6+
- Water Capacity: 801 gallons
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions: 8 feet x 30 inches
- Manufacturer Warranty Pool Pump: 180 days
- Manufacturer Warranty Pool Liner: 90 days
- All other parts: Warrantied as needed (ground cloths and ladders are not warrantied once assembled)
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.