Ensure your backyard pool water is clean with the Summer Waves 1500-Gallon SkimmerPlus Above-Ground Swimming Pool Filter Pump.
This filtration system is specifically designed for Summer Wave framed pools. The innovative skimmer filtration system combines the functions of a skimmer and filter pump in one unit. This filter pump attaches to the sidewalls of your framed pool and features easy maintenance and prevents tripping over hoses and pumps that would normally be on the ground.
Unique skimming technology continuously removes debris from the water surface, while the filter cartridge and the ultra-fine filter paper purifies the pool water. This pool cleaning filter pump features a pump flow rate of 1,500 gallons per hour. This pump skimmer set has everything you need for installation, including hoses and hose clamps.
Don't worry about the maintenance of your pool's water, just relax and chill, and let the Summer Waves 1500-Gallon SkimmerPlus Above-Ground Swimming Pool Filter Pump do its job.
- Filtration system is designed specifically for Summer Wave branded above-ground framed pools
- Advanced skimmer and filter cartridge all in one keeps your pool water free of debris such as leaves and dirt
- Attaches to sidewalls of your pool for easy maintenance and prevents tripping over pump hoses and equipment normally found on the ground
- Includes hoses and hose clamps which is everything you need for a simple installation process
- Designed a neutral gray color and is built with a pump flow rate of 1,500 gallons per hour
- Pump Flow Rate: 1,500 gallons per hour
- Color: Grey
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.