The Summit Titan SD is Summit's largest climbing treestand with a wider climbing width and length, as well as more platform space to accommodate big hunters or anyone who wants some extra room. In addition to more space, the Titan also provides a generous 350 pound weight capacity to handle heavier hunters and their gear. Built for comfort and flexibility, the stand features a padded seat that adjusts up and down for bow and gun hunting, with a multi purpose, solid front bar for easier climbing and to serve as a gun rest. Not only that, but the two piece seat buckles, allowing you to remove your seat quickly and assume a standing position.
Summit Treestands are engineered for comfort with all hunters in mind. The Summit Titan SD is wrapped with Mossy Oak's Breakup Infinity Camo and it boasts Sound Deadening Technology to keep the hunters concealed in the tree.
- Quantity: 2
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
- Maximum weight capacity: 350 pounds
- Summit Titan SD Climbing Treestand
- Dead Metal Sound Deadening Technology works by filling in critical parts of the platform with a custom engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises caused by movement
- QuickDraw Cable Retention System once the cable is sized for the tree diameter, all you have to do is insert the cable into the QuickDraw bracket of the suspension arm, pull the "trigger" and the cable securely locks into place (no fumbling with pins, knobs, nuts)
- SummiLokt precision welding provides maximum rigidity for safety and strength
- Rapidclimb climbing stirrups are ergonomically shaped and adjustable to fit any boot
- Comes complete with a 4 point safety harness
- Complete assembled treestand, includes the following:
- Mossy Oak Breakup Infinity Camo
- Aluminum 6 channel platform frame with new dead metal, Sound Deadening (SD) technology
- Wide aluminum seat/ climber frame
- Foam seat with backrest
- 2 coated, steel climbing cables
- 4 point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb stirrups
- Camo backpack straps
- Green utility strap
- Stand umbilical rope
- Written instructions and safety/ instructional DVD
- Stand weight: 25 pounds
- Construction: Aluminum
- Tree size: 8 to 20 inches in diameter
- Seat height: Adjustable
- Seat base dimensions (L x W): 12 by 18 inches
- Backrest dimensions (L x W): 20 by 12 inches
- Overall dimensions (L x W): 38 by 21 inches
- Platform area (L x W): 30.75 by 21 inches
- Seat frame size (L x W): 28.5 by 21.75 inches
- 3 16 inch zippered camo arm pad
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.