Brighten up your gardening game with a light that takes plant growing to the next level, the SunBlaster High-Output Strip Light. This indoor growing lamp is a convenient and efficient solution for all your indoor gardening needs.
This grow light features a built-in electronic ballast so you always have instant starting with no flickering or adapters required. This fluorescent grow lamp also features 6400K, 12-watt, and 120-volt full-spectrum lighting that lasts up to 50,000 hours. This horticulture lamp light features durable aluminum housing that protects the lamp in busy greenhouse environments and the patented Self-Cooling Technology ensures optimal lighting output without the risk of overheating. Link up to 8 units from a single power cord for extended lighting in your plant area (additional lighting units sold separately).
All told, this grow light includes a self-ballast, light with 24 HPF LEDs, a 5.5-foot power cord with a power rocker switch, a 12-inch link cord, 2 flush mounts, and 2 hanging clips so you have everything you need.
Elevate your indoor gardening experience with the SunBlaster High-Output Strip Light.
- High-output strip light designed to provide the light your plants need, any season of the year
- Incorporates 24 high-performance HPF LEDs that provide powerful and efficient lighting for optimal plant growth
- Features 12 watts and 6400K full spectrum light output that lasts up to 50,000 hours
- Patented Self-Cooling Technology (SCT) generates the desired lighting output without creating unwanted heat; Uses 1-watt LEDs running at 50 percent power to ensure minimal heat generation
- Built-in electronic ballast provides instant starting with no flickering and no adapters required
- Includes (1) 12-inch LED strip light, (2) flush mount clips, (2) hanging clips, a 5.5-foot power cord with an on/off rocker switch, and a 12-inch link cord
- Durable aluminum housing protects the lamp in busy greenhouse environments
- Linkable design allows up to 8 units to operate from a single power cord; Other units sold separately
- Color temperature: 6400 kelvin
- Lumens: 1,250 lumens
- Light angle: 120 degrees
- Wattage: 12 watts
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Material: Aluminum, Glass
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.8 x 3.2 x 2 inches
- Weight: 0.35 pound
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.