For the perfect home for your favorite plants and flowers this season, look no further than the Farmington Decorative Planter by Suncast. This 2 pack of plastic flower pot has an attractive wood-look finish that adds a rustic flair to any indoor or outdoor setting. It stands 16 inches wide and 18 inches tall, big enough for most flowers and plants. Constructed of weather-resistant, durable resin material, this flower planter is built to withstand the elements throughout each season and won't easily crack compared to standard clay pots.
Even so, the lightweight material makes this decorative planter easy to move between indoor and outdoor settings. You can easily rotate plants throughout the year to match the current season or quickly bring this outdoor planter inside to protect your plants from inclement weather.
Big, beautiful, and built to last, this rustic 16-inch Farmington Decorative Planter is just the perfect garden planter you're looking for your home and garden plants.
- Farmington decorative planter adds a rustic flair to any garden or patio
- Measures 16 inches in diameter and 18 inches in height
- Big enough to pot most indoor or outdoor plants
- Durable resin material retains more moisture and won't crack as easy as standard clay pots
- Weather resistant to keep your plants looking healthy for longer
- Complements any existing garden or potted flower set
- Attractive farmhouse wood finish
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver, especially for rotating plants
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Type: Planter
- Material: Resin
- Shape: Square
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.5 x 15.5 x 18 inches
- Weight: 3.95 pounds
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.