It's a storage container, it's a seat, and it looks great with the rest of your outdoor decor. It's the 4-pack of Suncast 22-Gallon Small Outdoor Deck Box with Bench Seat, and it's here to make your patio equal parts classy and functional.
These deck boxes can be used inside or outside, with the 22-gallon interior able to hold everything from garden and yard tools to patio supplies and more. Meanwhile, the deckbox also serves as a handy bench seat for entertaining on your deck or patio. Plus, the small size makes it ideal for your laundry room or garage.
Made with durable resin wicker construction and weather-resistant design, these boxes will stand up to the elements and serve you season after season. All-weather plastic construction provides protection for up to 5 years. Your patio furniture can be stylish and functional with the set of (4) 22-Gallon Small Outdoor Deck Box Seats from Suncast.
- Enhance your deck or backyard patio spaces with these 4 deck boxes that offer versatility and complete functionality
- Made to store garden tools, yard equipment, and other patio supplies to help declutter your outdoor spots
- Designed with a top that can be used as a bench for an additional, attractive seating option
- Features a spacious 22-gallon capacity, which is ideal for both indoor and outdoor settings
- Constructed of durable plastic materials that will stand strong in any weather conditions and will keep content safe
- Easily assemble the container with minimal tools required (not included)
- Color: Cyberspace
- Exterior dimensions (W x D x H): 22.5 x 17 x 22.5 inches
- Interior dimensions (W x D x H): 20.5 x 15.5 x 17 inches
- Weight: 17.5 pounds
- Quantity: 4
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.