Backyard screen fence encloses and decoratively hides unsightly items in the yard.
Suncast's 2-pack of decorative screen privacy enclosures is the perfect solution to concealing an air conditioner, garbage can, trash dumpster, and much more. The decorative wicker rattan and features a beautiful, contemporary design that will look great on most any patio or in any yard.
This Suncast enclosure multi part fence unit is a 4 part fence with 5 posts that can be arranged in a variety of ways including Zig Zag, "U" shaped, or "L" shaped. Its tough, durable, and rugged vinyl polypropylene panels easily attach to the powder-coated finished steel posts for a fast headache-free assembly. This screen works best when placed in soft ground either in the garden or yard.
- 2-pack of wicker panel outdoor screen enclosures conceals air conditioners, garbage cans, and trash dumpsters
- Contemporary design looks great on patio, and other outdoor areas
- 4 panels and 5 posts can be arranged in many ways
- Steel posts with powder-coated finish provide added protection
- Construction ensures lasting durability
- Color: Java
- Single panel dimensions (D x W x H): 2 x 23 x 44 inches
- Weight: 26 pounds each panel
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
We purchased these for our small back yard to keep our little dog in the yard. Held up well to 25 mph wind with a little extra added support. My husband added a few rebar steaks on the ends and a few along the inside. It's not necessary if you're just hiding the garbage cans or the air conditioner unit. Looks good and the color is as shown on the web site. Loved the free shipping!