Create different landscaping designs to suit your outdoor needs with the Suncast No Dig Landscape Edging. Consisting of a 35" single strip, you can outline your patio, walkway, garden, and other landscaping designs with this brick like edging strip. You can install the edging strip in almost any shape you want due to the flexible and strong material. Sections of edging simply slide together and can be tapped with a mallet, which eliminates digging.
This edging is ideal for outlining patios, walkways, gardens, and other landscaping designs. Suncast takes pride in helping customers enhance their indoor and outdoor spaces with quality products that are stylishly designed. You take pride in creating a beautiful environment. We take pride in keeping it that way.
Outline gardens or other landscaped areas with the Suncast Flagstone Edging Strip. This edging strip is easy to use and has the appearance of real stone.
- Natural stone keeps mulch, dirt, and other compositions in the bed while acting as a weed barrier
- Works great for outlining patios, walkways, gardens, and other landscaping designs
- Install strip within minutes
- Digging is not required for quick assembly
- Versatile connections create many different landscaping designs
- In-ground height: 0.75 inches
- Quantity: 1
- Color: Flagstone
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 35 x 3.75 x 1.25 inches
- Warranty: limited warranty against failure resulting from defects in workmanship at the time of purchase
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.