You don't have to have a green thumb to showcase your beautiful garden. Show off your garden and patio this year with this 8 pack of the Seneca 16-Inch Ombre Decorative Resin Planter.
Its lightweight and fashionable design offer value and versatility to all gardening enthusiasts. Made from resin molded construction, these planters allow your plants to thrive, promoting exceptional root health and vigorous plant growth. When a storm hits, take your plant inside, but leave the planter outside because the blow-molded plastic composition is built durable to last any storm.
The soft-sided construction allows the planter to conform to your terrain, making it the perfect choice for all growing areas. With breathable fabric, it retains moisture quickly and efficiently. The reinforced seams and the strength-tested fabric is built tough, so it won't tear when supporting your heaviest plant.
Be proud of your garden this year. With the Seneca 16-Inch Ombre Decorative Resin Planter, you can proudly showcase your planting talent. (8 Pack)
- Decorative planter retains moisture better and longer than traditional clay pots (8 Pack)
- Promotes exceptional root health and vigorous plant growth
- Lightweight and easy to handle for all your gardening needs
- Breathable fabric means superior aeration
- Blow-molded plastic makes this planter long-lasting and durable
- Capacity: 8.35 gallons
- Color: Blue and brown
- Material: Resin
- Dimensions (H x D): 14 x 16 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
- Quantity: 8
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.