BANISH Natural Downy and Powdery Mildew Pathogens Control by Supreme Growers is the purest concentrate on the market.
The 2-ounce bottle makes 15 gallons of ready-to-use product. This is an all-natural fungicide approved for all sectors of agriculture and safe for crops from seed to flower. Formulated with natural geranium oil plant extract, spores are no match for this mildew killer. Use a sprayer or atomizer to start preventing mildew from spreading. Killing at the source, this fungicide concentrate seeps into the plant's vascular tissue to reach mildew's hyphae.
With the ability to be used as a preventative, this duo will be mildew's worst nightmare. Under warm conditions, the concentrate will naturally biodegrade, leaving little-to-no residue. Spray up to and past harvest, given the proper amount of time to dry before extracting or consuming. No heat or chemical solvents are used. Oils are sourced from Asia to guarantee high quality, avoiding GMOs.
Supreme Growers BANISH Concentrate will prevent fungal diseases from destroying your vegetables and crops so you will be able to reap the rewards and enjoy your hard work.
- Purest concentrate on the market; 2-ounce size makes 15 gallons of ready-to-use product
- Natural geranium oil extract inhibits spore colonization and established mildew spreading
- Mechanical mode of eradication destroys what is already there and helps prevent a future outbreak
- 100% all-natural fungicide made to be safe for all crops in all growth stages up until the day of harvest
- Plant extract ensures no harm done to beneficial insects like ladybugs and praying mantises
- Naturally biodegrades under warm conditions or within 1 day with minimal to no residue
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.5 x 1.5 x 3.8 inches
- Weight: 2 ounces
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.