Patriotism is making a splash in your swimming pool all summer long with the 5 American Flag Round Pool Tube Floats from Swimline.
Ideal for pools, lakes, and beach areas, these tubes have a 36-inch round diameter and are roomy enough for you to float around with American pride. Designed with a printed American Flag, these tubes allow you to show your patriotism even on days that aren't the 4th of July. The floats are constructed of heavy-duty vinyl materials to ensure that they'll hold up through constant use summer after summer. Easily inflate these floats with the use of an air pump (not included) or deflate them when not in use for a simple storage solution.
Show off your love for the U.S.A and create some red, white, and blue waves on all hot summer days with the 5 American Flag Swimming Pool Tube Floats from Swimline. 3 cheers for floatin' and freedom.
- Comfortable pool lounger tube contains a printed design of an American flag to provide you with ultimate relaxation all summer long
- Lightweight and portable made round tube float is made to accommodate 1 person or 200 pounds
- Crafted with durable, heavy-duty vinyl materials to ensure long-lasting use summer after summer; Especially on the 4th of July
- Use as an ideal seat to drift around your backyard pool, or through the lake and beach areas
- Easily inflate with an air pump (not included) and deflate when not in use for a simple and convenient storage solution
- Diameter: 36 inches
- Weight capacity: 200 pounds
- Material: Vinyl
- Color: Red, white and blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.6 x 6.42 x 2.8 inches
- Weight: 0.65 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 5
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.