Take the toil and frustration of pool cleaning out of your routine this summer. Spend more time enjoying your pool and less time cleaning it with the HYDROTOOLS by Swimline Sand Filter Combo.
This sand filter is meticulously designed to efficiently and consistently filter your pool while optimally conserving energy and complying with new DOE compliance and regulations. The filter is constructed to promote the cleanest water quality while providing a quick and simple user experience. Carefully molded, the tank is double-reinforced to ensure a reliable, air-tight compartment for filtration action. Sand can withstand approximately 5 years of use before replacement depending on water chemistry and proper backwashing frequency. Sand is not included. The pumps housed by this sand filter combo system run on low noise levels, creating a fantastic user experience. Components include a tank, pump, filter base, multi-port valve, 3-prong plug, power cord, and more.
Spend less time worrying about maintaining your pool, and more time enjoying it with this Sand Filter Set - the Hydrotools' goal is to help you achieve more quality time on the water with friends and family.
- Sand filter designed to hold sand at the most efficient position for optimized filtration, consistent performance, and efficient backwashing
- Double-reinforced 24-inch molded tank can hold up to 300 pounds of sand, perfect for pools up to 21,000 gallons; Sand not included
- Features 1.2 THP with 4,980 gallons per hour capacity pump that brings efficiency to your cleaning; Compliant with new DOE regulations
- Optimized to run on low noise levels, making the filtration process a seamless experience for pool owners
- Comes with everything you need out of the box for quick, simple setup and operation: tank, pump, filter base, 6-way multi-port valve, 3-prong plug, power cord, and more
- Integrated multi-port valve provides quick, easy-to-understand settings for optimal filtration performance; Backwash, recirculate, rinse, filtration, waste, and winter
- Works perfectly with Hydrotools products but also as plug & play replacements for other brand pool equipment
- Color: Tan
- Capacity: 4,980 Gallons
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 34.6 x 33.1 x 23.8 inches
- Weight: 59.9 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.