Take the toil and frustration of pool cleaning out of your routine this summer and spend more time enjoying the cool water with the 1.2 Horsepower Sand Filter Combo System by Swimline.
This 24-inch sand filter pump keeps your pool fresh and clean by utilizing sand to provide optimum filtration. With this complete, ready-to-install filter system, you get a 1.2 horsepower motor with a 4,980 gallon per hour capacity. Its blow-molded polyethylene sand tank resists rust and can hold up to 300 pounds of sand (not included).
Ideal for above-ground pools, this pump filter features a 6-way valve for filter, backwash, rinse, waste, recirculate, and closed operations. You get the versatility you can count on. This set includes (2) 1-1/2" diameter filter connection hoses and 1 each valve to pump connection hose so you have everything you need to move toward a cleaner more comfortable pool.
Don't spend your summer cleaning when you could be keeping cool with family and friends with the Swimline 72420 1.2 HP 24 Inch Sand Filtration System Pump For Above Ground Pools.
- Complete, ready to install, sand filtration system pump will bring you more time to enjoy your pool and less time on maintenance
- Powerful 1.2 horsepower motor with 4,980-gallon per hour capacity pump brings efficiency to your pool cleaning
- Heavy-duty 24-inch diameter blow-molded polyethylene never-rust sand tank has a 300-pound sand capacity (sand not included)
- Multiple settings allow for customized maintenance with a 6-way valve for filter, backwash, rinse, waste, recirculate, and closed operations
- Includes (2) 1.50-inch diameter filter connection hoses, pump and tank base, pressure gauge, hose clamps, drain plug, and Teflon tape
- Color: Gray
- Dimension (L x W x H): 34.60 x 33.10 x 23.80 inches
- Weight: 59.90 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.