Bring your pool ladder back to working order with the Swimline 87904 Replacement Inground Pool Ladder Stainless Steel Escutcheon Plate.
Helping to ensure the safe and secure use of your swimming pool ladder, this Swimline escutcheon plate adds the finishing touch to anchor sockets on your in-ground swimming pool ladder. It is compatible with any 1.90-inch-diameter deck equipment. It protects ladder mounting hardware and covers gaps between the concrete and the hardware.
This escutcheon plate is a small but important safety feature as the gap between concrete and ladder can be a cutting hazard for swimmers’ feet and hands. The plate also helps give your ladder a tidy, finished look by hiding the gap. It’s easily installed over the ladder’s railing. Because it’s stainless steel, it will resist corrosion.
Maintain safety, security, and a fully working swimming pool system with the Replacement Inground Pool Ladder Stainless Steel Escutcheon Plate from Swimline.
- Replacement escutcheon plate for in-ground pool ladders gives a finished look to ladder
- Round plate that sits on the deck around the ladder pole
- Eliminates potential cutting hazard to hands and feet by covering the gap between concrete and ladder
- High-quality stainless steel is corrosion resistant
- Used to protect ladder mounting hardware and cover gaps between the concrete and the hardware
- For standard 1.9 inch O.D. ladder or rail
- Gives pool ladder a finished look
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions: 4 inches in diameter
- Weight: 2.4 ounces
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.