Keep your soft-sided pool clean with the 12-inch Swimline Hydrotools Sand Master Filter Pump with Hose Connection Kit.
This sand filter has a pumping capacity of 1,200 gallons per hour and is suitable for pools up to 9,600 gallons, and features a powerful 20 GPM pump, 4 position multiport valve, and system base. The 12-inch corrosion-proof filter tank holds 42 pounds of sand. The stand and hoses are included, so you can set it up right away.
This pool filter connection kit attaches to your 40-millimeter pool hose and converts it to fit 1.5-inch standard pool filter ports to keep your soft-sided swimming pool clean all summer long. This kit is compatible with a variety of soft-sided pools from INTEX, Bestway, Polygroup, and more. Constructed from heavy-duty PVC materials, this kit is durable enough to stand up to use every summer for years to come. This filter hose connection kit comes with everything you need including 2 fittings, gaskets, and a roll of Teflon tape to ensure a secure connection.
With this 12-inch Swimline Hydrotools Sand Master Filter Pump with Hose Connection Kit package, you'll be able to have a spotless pool all summer long.
- Swimming pool sand filter and pump and hose connection kit provides efficient operation and thorough backwashing for larger above-ground soft-sided pools
- Suitable for pools up to 9,600 gallons with a corrosion-resistant 1-piece tank
- Used to convert a 40-millimeter hose to fit 1.5-inch standard pool filter ports to keep your pool clean
- Hose kit is compatible with soft-sided swimming pools from INTEX, Bestway, Polygroup, and more
- Fully integrated, quiet operating sand filter, pump, pressure valve, and stand; 2 hose fittings, gaskets, and a roll of Teflon tape
- Holds 42 pounds of sand (not included)
- Filter type: 12-inch sand filter
- Control valve: 4-position multi-port
- Flow rate: 20 gallons per minute
- Pumping capacity: 1,200 gallons per hour
- Filtration area: 1-square foot
- Pump dimensions (W x H): 13.25 x 17
- Pump weight: 23 pounds
- Constructed of heavy-duty materials to last for years to come
- Material: PVC
- Hose kit dimensions (L x W x H): 2 x 2 x 2.3 inches
- Hose kit weight: 4.8 ounces
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.