Take the chlorine process for your swimming pool to the next level with the Swimline HydroTools 8750 Automatic Inline Above Ground Swimming Pool Chlorinator.
This inline automatic chlorinator will work for either in-ground or above-ground pools, making the process of chlorinating your pool water efficient and easy. The large capacity 9-pound tank accepts sticks, 1-inch or 3-inch tablets, easily integrating into your existing system. Skip the hassle of filling chlorine floaters and avoid exposure for your family and friends.
The chlorinator is fully adjustable so you can regulate the speed at which the tablets dissolve, depending on your pool’s chlorine demand, and the unit will release the appropriate amounts over time. Made of heavy-duty resin, this chlorinator includes the unions and pipe fittings necessary to connect to 1.5-inch plumbing, making installation a breeze. Designed to be installed inline, you can rest assured the system functions perfectly, out of sight, while you enjoy those hot summer days poolside.
Create a pool maintenance system that takes care of itself and allows your to focus on relaxation and fun with the HydroTools 8750 Automatic Inline Above Ground Swimming Pool Chlorinator from Swimline.
- Automatic swimming pool chlorine feeder for regulated release of chlorine without manual labor is designed to make pool maintenance easier
- Holds up to 9 pounds of chemicals and accepts chlorine sticks and 1-inch and 3-inch tablets effortlessly integrating into your current system
- The versatile and functional design is equally great for inline installation in above ground and in-ground pools
- Fully adjustable unit allows you to regulate the speed at which the tablets dissolve for the perfect pool water each and every day
- Study frame made of heavy-duty resin for exceptional durability lasts season after season in exposed outdoor elements
- Pipe size: 1.5-inch FIP
- Pool compatibility: Inground, above ground
- Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13 x 6 x 9 inches
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.