This brand new Swimline Fabric Covered Inflatable U-Seat is perfect for keeping you, and your drink, above the water. This pool float's supportive backrest makes it easy to stay afloat and provides support beyond what you're used to from your standard floating chair. Its nylon fabric covers the entire chair and prevents punctures and leaks that you are also used to having with your typical chair float. This U-Seat's dual cup holders will also keep even the thirstiest of swimmers hydrated with fewer trips to the cooler on the shorelines. This package will also include the Swimline Floating Pool Basketball Hoop.
- Swimline Fabric Covered U-Seat Pool Chair Float & Swimline Super Hoops Floating Pool Basketball Game
- U-seat swim chair designed for comfort and convenience out on the water
- Features a capacity of 1 person
- Designed for adult use
- Inflates quickly and easily for convenience
- Nylon covered fabric helps extend life and prevents standard wear and tear
- Supportive backrest gives users a reliably comfortable experience
- Equipped with dual cup holders to keep drinks close by
- Pump included: No
- Material: Nylon and vinyl
- Capacity: 1 person
- Rapid valve inflation: No
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 27 x 16.5 x 28 inches
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.