Helping you navigate rivers and streams with ease, the Swimline Solstice Adjustable Quick Release Kayak Paddle keeps you at the top of your game no matter the conditions.
Lightweight and easy to use, the paddles are perfect for your next excursion on a river or lake. The adjustable oars come in 4 pieces, allowing you to adjust the size to suit your needs or collapse them for convenient storage. Extend them to full length for extra control, or use a smaller size to suit a smaller vessel. Fully assembled, the paddle measures up to 86 inches in length, the paddles easily traverse any water. Ready for your next downriver trip, the paddles are an excellent addition to your gear kit. Utilizing high-quality aluminum construction, the paddles resist wear and tear while remaining lightweight.
Allowing you to travel rivers, lakes, and streams, enhance your kayaking kit with the Solstice Adjustable Quick Release Kayak Paddle by Swimline.
- Adjustable watersports paddle allows you to navigate rivers and streams with ease, perfect for kayaking
- Adjust the length of the paddle with thanks to the 4-piece multi-part design, customizing the paddles to suit your needs
- Fully-assembled, the paddle measures up to 86 inches long and can be disassembled for easy transport and storage
- Lightweight design ensures you can easily traverse any water without fatigue
- Withstands the wear and tear of a watery environment with solid aluminum construction
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 30.10 x 7.10 x 4 inches
- Weight: 2.70 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.