After a long day, escape out to the water and close your eyes to relax on top of the water with the SwimWays Aquaria Solana Water Lounge 3 Pack.
This swimming lounger will carry your imagination away straight to blue waters. With AquaSoft cushioning, you'll feel fully supported surrounded. Feel free to lay your head back on the integrated, oversized pillow and drift away. The satin quilted finish is luxuriously soft to provide soothing comfort as you float along the water's surface.
Water lovers can comfortably lay back in the lake or in the pool all day long. The aqua cell foam holds a high quality that remains long-lasting. This makes the floating recliner bed capable of withstanding pool chemicals or saltwater, as the unique technology keeps from absorbing water. Crafted with resistance to the sun, you'll never have to fuss over chips and peels.
Whether to the lake or pool, take the luxurious Aquaria Solana Water Lounge by SwimWays wherever you go to relax on hot summer days.
- 3-pack of Solana float loungers created to provide the ultimate relaxation experience when you're relaxing on a hot, summer day
- AquaSoft cushioning with a satin finish and quilted pattern for more comfort and buoyancy on the water
- Built-in, oversized pillow accompanies the full-body support by making relaxation in the sun even comfier
- Aqua cell foam resists harsh elements, like sunlight and saltwater, to keep from chipping and peeling
- Color-fusion technology floods the entire craft with a rich, light blue color that reaches beyond the surface
- Made in the USA
- Maximum weight: 250 pounds
- Material: Cell foam
- Color: Aqua
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 72 x 29 x 1.5 inches
- Quantity: 3
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.